Hi!

Lets say that I have a job (JOB_A) with a lot of build steps.
For example:

Step1:
rmdir /s /q C:\whatever

Step2:
"svn checkout"

Step3:
c:\whatever\script1.py

Step4:
c:\whatever\script2.py

Is there way to configure the job so it will stop if any of the steps fail?
I mean, I don't need to run the Step2 and the following ones, if Step1
fails, for example. If it helps, I can setup a job for each build step and
then configure the main job (JOB_A) as a multi-job project.

After this problem becomes solved another one will come up.
JOB_A will be a preparation job. After that I will run one or more other
jobs that will be the real job tests.
How can I configure it so this job test won't run if JOB_A fails?

Thanks!!!
Tânia