Could you please explain what was fixed? I checked hudson.ClassicPluginStrategy
on master, no relevant changes since JENKINS-18654 was integrated in 1.524,
probably causing the issues I linked.

This thread started on Aug 6 with "Jenkins is at the latest version as is
Checkstyle and all of my other plugins", which was at least 1.525.

I assumed JENKINS-18654 _caused_ issues like this, but this seemed to be the
first case it happened with a plugin missing that isn't a mandatory dependency
of the plugin throwing.

On 07.08.2013, at 10:23, Ulli Hafner <ullrich.haf...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think the root cause is https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-18654
>
> It is already fixed in Jenkins core.
>
> Ulli
>
> Am 07.08.2013 um 00:43 schrieb fREW Schmidt <fri...@gmail.com>:
>
>> Right, I have not instaled Maven, though I'll try it tomorrow and see
>> if it fixes the problem I guess.
>>
>> On Tue, Aug 06, 2013 at 09:37:46PM +0200, Daniel Beck wrote:
>>> According to the wiki [1, 2], Maven plugin is an _optional_ dependency of
>>> both Checkstyle and its (only, besides Ant) mandatory dependency, Analysis
>>> Core. Is this information correct?
>>>
>>> So far, JENKINS-18922/19000 seemed to only happen when missing mandatory
>>> dependencies, like jobConfigHistory -> Maven...
>>>
>>> 1:
>>> https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Checkstyle+Plugin#CheckstylePlugin-PluginInformation
>>> 2: