I am using Jenkins ver. 1.523 <http://jenkins-ci.org/> and downloaded
selenium version 2.35.0

I have configured SeleniumHQ htmlsuite Run to run HTML suite created for my
application.

Jenkins launches Selenium after build (maven) but I get a 'server not
found' error as it expects my application server to be up and running.

Should I start the application server externally using a batch command or
is there any other alternative ?

I am trying to accomplish this:
Checkout code >> Build using maven >> Deploy the application (Weblogic
server - using Jenkins plugin) >> Run the test suite using selenium.

Please advise.

Thanks.