Hi Stephen,

Thanks for the info.

I forgot to mention that the credentials are need to access our SCM tool.

WE use SCM Surround and this tool is using LDAP credentials. Whar I want o
achieveis:

1) ecah Jenkins user has only one plca where to save SCM Surround
credential (i.e. LDAP credentials)
2) In each job that uses SCM Surround commands these credentials shall be
used

At the moment we inject SCM Surround credentials using Password Parameters
nad the envinject plug in. But this is not a good solution since the LDAP
credentials (used by SCM Surround) are changed every 6 month and jenkins
users must change the Password parameters in all the job.

So if we get the solution 1. is good since we can have the credentials
saved in one place (e.g. user credentials page) and used in all the
Credential job paramter type.

If we use the solution 2. we still have issues since:

a.