I'm having issues loading or saving any job's configuration page within
Jenkins. To start, the gray "Loading" overlay never goes away even though
the page is finished loading. Second, using Firebug I'm seeing this error:

SyntaxError: invalid regular expression flag t
/job/tims-test/descriptorByName/jenkins.plugins.publish_over_ssh.hudson...vior.js
 (line 416, col 5) |

I suspect the issue is with the "Publish Over SSH Plugin". I've upgraded to
the latest Jenkins (1.529) and plugin (1.10) as of right now. Is this
something on my end that I need to fix?

Thanks,

Dave