Teilo, When did build flow stop having a workspace? I finally got this to
work by archiving all of the junit files from the downstream jobs onto the
master, running build-flow on the master, and directly copying the files
from the archive of the downstream build to build flow and running the
junit results post build step.

So this won't work anymore? If there is no workspace how would any junit
result post build step work?