Hi Les,

I don't think there is a way to get the svn to checkout the same revision
(however I may be wrong.)
But you can have one build checkout the code - and then archive that builds
workspace "as an SCM", and then get your other jobs to checkout from that build.
(ie have a job that only does a checkout)
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Clone+Workspace+SCM+Plugin

As for collating the artifacts - you could probably do that as a build flow
extenstion if you feel like writing some code.

/James