On Friday, September 6, 2013 12:39:54 AM UTC-4, Gaurang shah wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> I have my automation project configured on the Jenkins, Now everytime a
> test case fails management is interested in knowing the reason.
>
> Is it a bug in automation ?
> is it a product bug ?
> is it a timing or network issue ?
>
> In all the above case if necessary bug Id.
>
> is there any plugin avaible which serves this puprose
>
> I want something like below

If this were possible, there'd already be software that could write itself.
I'm not sure what your goal is, but mine is to eliminate all test failures
which do not indicate a bug in the software being tested. Therefore, when I
see a failure which indicates a bug in the test, I attempt to fix the test.
I have spent many hours on this, but there are still occasional invalid
failures. Unfortunately, I don't think this problem is any more solvable
than the problem of bugs in software in general.