Hello Everyone,

I have a number of different jobs that I want to bundle together under several
different configurations. My plan is to have a job for each software product
and then another job for each bundle configuration. In the bundle configuration
jobs I'll use the copy artifacts plug in to grab the specific build of each
software product. The copy artifacts plugin's "which build" option gives me
good flexibility in controlling what goes into the bundle. The one thing I
can't figure out is how can I get the copy artifacts configurations (bundle
configurations) to come from a file that is under source control. I feel the
bundle definitions will be too complex to manage them via the job configuration
web page.

Cheers,
Eric

This message and any attachments may contain Cypress (or its subsidiaries)
confidential information. If it has been received in error, please advise the
sender and immediately delete this message.