Thanks for your reply.Yes.Actually its working.But when release:prepare
execute it re-increment the trunk pom.XML version.And successfully create
the tag with out snapshot.And when my Jenkins runs after 15 mins it found
that a new version in trunk , and it start build process again. Repeats
same ...in every 15 mins.But, I know there is no code changes.