In the "Advanced" option for Perforce do you have the "Always Force Sync"
checked?  I also have the "Clean Workspace Before Each Build" checked with
the full Wipe option.  Not sure if that is necessary.  We revert our build
VM to a clean state before each build and out files sync fine with this
option set.

Thanks
Makr