Hi Guys,

Initially all was well and my Jenkins config.xml was configured for just
JDK7.
I then added a JDK6 installation to Jenkins config and did a new build
manually.
The build failed and on examination I realized my project requires JDK7 to
build.
So I edited my Jenkins config to delete the JDK6 installation I had added
prior to previous build that had failed.
Now only the JDK7 installation was left in Jenkins config.

I did another build but now I see that it is still trying to build with
JDK6 only instead of the JDK6 installation I had added from Oracle it is
now using the JDK 6 that is part of my Ubuntu setup.

What am I doing wrong and how can I make Jenkins only use the JDK7 that I
have configured?

--
Regards,
Farrukh Najmi