I'm not sure about Mercurial specifically, but it's complaining about the
_host_ key. Run some hg command against that repo from the Jenkins node
interactively once, you'll probably be prompted to confirm the host key
fingerprint. This'll get stored in ~/.ssh/known_hosts for future executions.
Then try again.