I'm trying to run FEST Swing tests on Jenkins as a service on Windows 7.

I have already allowed the service to interect with the desktop with the
necessary permission to do so. It was no use, though.

Most of what I found on the internet either shows how to do it on Linux
(through the CLI shell) or how to run it on the prompt, which is not what
I'm looking for.

I have also found some vague discussions on how to run the tests letting
the desktop available (which was by running it on a VM). But that's not
what I need either.

I need to run the GUI tests just as they are run on Eclipse, with the
graphical appearance on the desktop. When I try to do it, the following
happens:

execguitest:
[echo] ----------------------------------------------
[echo] project-name: Executing project's GUI tests
[junit] Running dev.AllGUITests
[junit] null
[junit] null
[junit] null
[junit] Tests run:33, Failures: 3, Errors: 30, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
112,375 sec
[junit Test dev.AllGUITests FAILED

Does anyone have a clue on how can it be done?

P.S.: Sorry for any english mistakes. English is not my mother language.