Of course i'm using a specific account when using ssh, however, when i
disconnect (with the same account logged in) a slave from jenkins's
interface, i get "Disconnected by anonymous" displayed

Concerning the FS, i was running the same version (1.456) for both masters
and slaves, and it always worked well since each one launches a independent
java process (some it doesn't matter whether they run from the same jar or
not)

But when i moved to 1.518, it looks like there is some conflict (and i
suspect the default port) when i launch two slaves, even with two different
masters