I'm looking for a way to display userfriendly information about builds in
the front page of a project like the changelog and current requirements for
a build. I'm either looking for a way to move the editable description
field below the Permalinks or adding a new editable field below the
and I would like to utilise it instead of making a website just for
information on the builds.