It should use all environment variables set on the slave. Be sure to configure
SAHI_HOME for the user that the slave runs under or set it as a SYSTEM
environment variable. Another way is to add a SET command to your batch file.
That will exist for the duration of your batch file execution.

From: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com
[mailto:jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of siddharth roy
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 8:15 AM
To: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: How to make Jenkins use already existing environment variables set on
a slave node?

I am making use of a batch script that is supposed to run on a slave node,
which makes use of Sahi. The environment variable for Sahi is set as
'SAHI_HOME' on the node. When I run the batch I figure out, it is not able to
locate Sahi classes. How do I enforce Jenkins to make use of environment
variables set on the slave? I mean is there any way to fetch environment
variables set on a slave node?