HTML Publisher, despite the name, can also publish text files to be displayed
in the web browser. In fact, it'll archive anything in the directory you
specify, so you should write those reports into a subdirectory.

Alternatively, Sidebar-Link Plugin and link to
'lastSuccessfulBuild/archive/path/to/textfile.txt' (you need to archive the
text files as artifacts).