I am trying to monitor a remote Jenkins using the URLTrigger. I set
monitoring to look at a XML content change in the build number i.e. using xpath
of //number/text().

All I get is the following in the Trigger Log

[URLTrigger] - Poll with a URL

Inspecting XML content for URL
http://OTHER_JENKINS_URL/job/OTHER_JOB_NAME/lastSuccessfulBuild/api/xml

Polling started on Oct 16, 2013 7:56:50 PM
Polling for the job JOB_NAME
Looking nodes where the poll can be run.
Looking for a node to the restricted label master.
Restrict on master label. Polling on master.

Polling on master.
Invoking the url:
 http://OTHER_JENKINS_URL/job/OTHER_JOB_NAME/lastSuccessfulBuild/api/xml
<http://jenkins.megqa.nai.com/job/SchalkTEst2/lastSuccessfulBuild/api/xml>
Inspecting the content
[ERROR] - Polling error...
[ERROR] - Error message: The size between old results and new results has to be
the same.

I have tried the same with a JSON trying both .number and
lastSuccessfulBuild.number as JSON paths. Results are still the same.

Any ideas?

*Versions: Jenkins = 1.531, URLTrigger Plugin = 0.35, XTrigger Plugin= 0.54*