Unless you specify the group names in your authorization strategy, the
group info will not be used, so it should not matter at all that the group
information is being discovered because you would need to define permission
assignments that use these groups in order for it to be relevant

On Friday, 1 November 2013, Philipp Kraus wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I try to add LDAP auth on Jenkins. Jenkins runs with Tomcat 7. How can I
> use only user authentification and no group authentification. I would like
> to disable group filtering
>
> Thanks
>
> Phil

Sent from my phone