Hey,

I'm working on a plug in for my company, I used the skeleton plugin for the
tutorial used on the jenkins website. I want to rename the default .java
file which is defaulted to "HelloWorldBuilder" in the tutorial, but
everytime I do, the plug in no longer functions. It still builds fine but
once it's uploaded into jenkins, it's no longer selectable as a pre or post
build step. Any ideas?

Thanks