Git itself has a way to handle this, using the push.insteadOf setting in the
Git config file; I wonder if there's a way to leverage that mechanism in the
Git plugin?

----- Original Message -----
From: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com
To: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com
At: Nov 12 2013 13:43:38

Yeah, i dont want to have the Master repo littered with Jenkins build tags and
I also don't want to give the Jenkins user push access to github master ( just
see the recent Jenkins push force incident ;)

If could have a way to have the initial repository be kept uptodate with master
repo that could work too - but didn't find reliable way to do that.

Any hints ?