In a maven job every child module XML should be picked up automatically.
How do you start findbugs? Which version of the maven findbugs plugin are
you using? Newer version should produce a findbugsXml.xml file and not the
outdated find bugs.xml file...

Are there logging messages in the console log of your build that start with
[FINDBUGS]?