why don't you turn this on its head somewhat.

have a jenkins job that ssh's into the machine and starts the perf tests.
The perf tests then publish their results to Jenkins using the "External
Job" type which is designed for jobs that are outside of the control of
Jenkins but you want to integrate their reporting within Jenkins.