I have set up a bunch of jobs in a folder and linked them as a build pipeline
(i.e. upstream/downstream jobs). The view for the pipeline is also in the
folder.  I wanted to be able to better segment my jobs and the pipeline that
controls them.  I have noticed that if I set up the pipeline in a view under
the folder, none of the links in the pipeline work.  They all produce the
following error:

Problem accessing /job/Common/view/test/Common/job/test-DEV/2
Not found

The job link is: /job/Common/job/test-DEV

The triggers for the job work, just linking to the results from the jobs in the
pipeline does not.  It seems like a bug and that it would be pretty easy to fix
and would add a lot of value to managing pipeline jobs.