Daniel:

I have never performed such an operation.  I have installed the "Free" plugins,
registered with cloudbee and downloaded the 3.15 version.  How do I:
"upload it to Jenkins via the update center"?

On Friday, November 22, 2013 1:36 PM, Daniel Beck <m...@beckweb.net> wrote:

On 22.11.2013, at 19:18, Eric Wood <eric.w...@rocketmail.com> wrote:

> How do you gain access to the "closed-source" version.  Is this part of the
> CloudBees Free Enterprise Plugins?

Apparently, not anymore. It already includes Folders 4 when I tried it on a
Jenkins 1.532.1-rc. But you can install that, wait until Jenkins is restarted,
register, manually download Folders 3.15 from
http://jenkins-updates.cloudbees.com/download/plugins/cloudbees-folder/ and
upload it to Jenkins via the update center, and restart Jenkins again. It
worked like a charm for me without any existing folders. If you have existing
folders, I'd try it on a throwaway instance first to see what happens to these
folders.

You'll also probably want to disable or remove the other (annoying) plugins
that come with the bundle.