This is driving me crazy for the pass few days. How can i configure
Jenksins to connect to my private bitbucket git repo? I think I have
configured SSH Credentials correctly but Im getting an error

*Failed to connect to repository : Command "ls-remote -h
g...@bitbucket.org:ThanosFisherman/hudsonexampleproject.git HEAD" returned
status code 128:stdout: stderr: error: cannot spawn C:\Program Files\Apache
Software Foundation\Tomcat 7.0\temp\ssh5770504285917902052.exe: No such
file or directoryfatal: unable to fork*

Can Someone guide me step by step how to solve this issue?
Iam using windows 7 and running Jenkins via Tomcat