Hi all,

Would someone please help me understand how the Master/Slave build process
works?  Basically I have a build process that compiles four flavors (x86
retail/debug and amd64 retail/debug).  So essentially I would have four
builds running on four separate machines simultaneously.  How do I go about
implementing this through Jenkins?

- Do I need to create four separate jobs for each flavor to compile then
assign a specific slave node to each job?

- Or can I create one job using the multi-configuration, passing in
different compiler flags to my batch file and let Jenkins handle the load
balancing to the slave nodes?

Please let me know if you need more info and thank you for any input.