On Tuesday, December 3, 2013 7:47:46 AM UTC-5, suresh kamini wrote:

> Hi Kannan,
>
> How to get report through Jenkins api  xml/json/python
>
> Jenkins failure rate,
> success rate
> How many builds done perday
>
> Build is triggered by manual or timer

AFAIK, that functionality is not built into Jenkins. I wrote a Python
script which extracted details of each job using the REST interfaces and
inserted them into a PostgreSQL database so that I could easily write
queries such as those you desire. Check out this thread where I discussed
it with several other people with similar goals:

<URL:https://groups.google.com/d/topic/jenkinsci-users/wHxZ9dm-JE4/discussion>