Looks like a bug in the Maven Info Plugin.
Can you open a new JIRA issue for this with a description on how to reproduce it?

Am 08.12.2013 04:58, schrieb Stephane Odul:
I managed to get out of the issue by cleaning up my pom.xml. It seems that Jenkins is a little more sensitive about the pom files. In our case here it had to do with dependency versions and/or typos in the custom properties.