Hello,

I wrote a series of scripts and database stored procedures that crawl the
XML API and dynamically toss the data into various tables. It is not
dependent on the configuration of Jenkins and works very well. Anyone have
a use for this?

The implementation is very straight forward and I'd be willing to post the
scripts and a guide to my Github account. We are using this heavily for
automation in our DevOps environment. I have also built a nice UI and
custom API that uses this database as a proper CM repository with an API
that we use for automatic deployment of historical builds. I won't be able
to share all of that development though.

Thanks!