I was considering using the matix job, but it has a major flaw, it will be
queued with the regular builds...we have one executor per slave and some of
the jobs run for a long time ~30 minutes, so on part of the slaves it will
wait for a long time in the queue.
I'm ok with t processing one by one from the script console, i'm just
failing to do so :S
if I could only add an executor in the beginning of the build and remove it
afterwards...

any ideas about the script ?