I am using Jenkins to for our Django (Python) projects.  All of these
projects use virtualenv.  We have decided to have Jenkins create our
virtualenv as an artifact that can be deployed to any environment.  In
order for this to work consistently, all of our projects are owned by a
user called webapp.  So, I find myself having to execute a bunch of
commands in the Jenkins jobs like "sudo -u webapp <command>".  This really
causes a problem if I need to execute something that is only in the context
of the virtualenv because it isn't in the same session Jenkins can see and
I end up having to pass environment variables, etc.  I don't want to run
the entire Jenkins server as the webapp user, but it still feels like there
is probably a better way to go about this then what I am doing.

Thanks in advance!

Ci-Ci