Forgive my ignorance I am very new to jenkins and need to understand how I
configure slaves.

I have a My Jenkins master running on my internal network Windows Server and
have setup and installed a slave node on a server on a different network.

On my master I have jobs that does and SVN update and runs some local batch
jobs afterwards.    I want to do the same thing on my slave,  Ive read the
documentention but its not clear how I setup a job to run on the slave.
can someone help me out here.   detailed step by step instructions with
information for any plugins  I need would be really apprecicated