Hello,

I use Jenkins with LDAP authentification. Each User can login, but on
default the user hasn't no rights. How can I set default rights in Jekins?
Each user, which logins the first time, should manage its own jobs. The
user should also add / delete nodes, but only nodes which are added
by the use can be also removed. How must be set the rights to create these
setting?

Thanks

Phil