On Wednesday, January 8, 2014 6:49:13 AM UTC-5, david....@barclays.com
wrote:

> So, the question finally is; is there any way to supress/redirect the gui
> output via Jenkins on a windows slave?

I don't use Jenkins on Windows but I'm going to go out on a limb and say
that I'm pretty sure Jenkins doesn't have any Windows-specific way of
dealing with GUI programs. You're probably going to have to run Jenkins as
a user with permission to interact with the desktop, whether that's the
single "regular" desktop or a remote desktop session.