On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 1:01 AM, Liora Milbaum <li...@lmb.co.il> wrote:
> Thanks for the input.
> The symbolic link option is not available as some of my build servers are
> Windows XP.
> The reason I need a shared workspace is for sharing build artifacts, like
> dlls (generated by multiple jobs on multiple slaves).
> Are there other options implementing such a build schema?

The 'copy artifact' plugin can retrieve things built in other jobs.
Or there are ways to publish results in various ways, all of which may
be tricky to manage if you want to reuse the artifact versions
currently being built in the same matrix job run.   We use subversion
and generally split the libraries out to their own project levels so
you can separately control the revisions pulled into the consuming
projects with svn externals.   This doesn't take any specific jenkins
support and will work the same with manual checkouts and builds.

--
   Les Mikesell
     lesmikes...@gmail.com