Hi,

I'd like to underline this issue. With the increasing use of Jenkins, it
might actually become an interesting target for attacks, as in some
environments the jenkins installation is tighly integrated into the
system infrastructure, e.g. generating binary packages for linux
distributions etc.

Cheers,
Johannes