From: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com
[mailto:jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Slide
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 9:39 AM
To: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Clearcase integration with Jenkins to schedule jobs

I think for the automatic triggering, you would need to implement a trigger in
Clearcase that would initiate a build via URL. There really isn't a native way
for Clearcase to notify Jenkins that someone delivered something, you would
need to roll your own.

slide

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 8:49 PM, Vinod P