I see this  method in the code

     * Get the list of configured email theTriggers for this project.
     * @return
     */
    public List<EmailTrigger> getConfiguredTriggers() {
        if (configuredTriggers == null) {
            configuredTriggers = new ArrayList<EmailTrigger>();
        }

But I am not sure how will i iterate through the configured triggers using
groovy :( can anyone help ?

Thanks,
Maneesh