I don't think you're doing anything wrong, though that message is
surprising.

Do you have any jobs which are polling the Git URL
g...@gitserver.ixsystems.com:/git/repos/freenas-build/trueos.git ?  If not,
then I think you could probably remove that warning by creating a job which
polls that Git URL.

That's just a guess though, since I don't claim to really understand that
portion of the git plugin code.

Thanks,
Mark Waite

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 6:17 PM, Craig Rodrigues <rodr...@freebsd.org>wrote:

> Thanks for that pointer.
>
> I am confused about one thing.  In my environment,
> I have a build named TrueNAS-master2 configured with the MultipleSCM
> plugin.  One of the repos in my build is configured to use this URL:
>
> g...@gitserver.ixsystems.com:/git/repos/freenas-build/trueos.git
>
> If I do this:
>
> curl -Ss "
> http://jenkins1.sjlab1.ixsystems.com:8180/jenkins/git/notifyCommit?url=g...@gitserver.ixsystems.com:/git/repos/freenas-build/trueos.git
> "
>
> I see this:
>
> Scheduled polling of TrueNAS-master2
> No git consumers for URI g...@gitserver.ixsystems.com:
> /git/repos/freenas-build/trueos.git
>
> So although my build is being polled, I am still getting "No git
> consumers".
> This is confusing to my end users.  Am I doing something wrong?
>
> --
> Craig
>

> On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 5:11 PM, Mark Waite <mark.earl.wa...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> The message comes from
>>

>> https://github.com/jenkinsci/git-plugin/blob/master/src/main/java/jenkins/plugins/git/GitSCMSource.java#L180
>>
>> I think it means that the git source control provider inside Jenkins
>> expected that something was interested in that URL, but when it iterated
>> over the list of things which might be interested, it didn't find anything
>> to notify.
>>
>> I assume it is harmless.
>>
>> The git plugin definitely supports ssh URL's.  I use them frequently.
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Mark Waite
>>
>  --

Thanks!