Hi

I have a huge maven project which produces a bunch of *.ear and *.zip
artifacts. These artifacts where archived at the end of job run using the
appropriate step on the Post-Build section to make them available on the
job overview page. To increase the speed of build I activated the
incremental build option, which works as a charm. But now I step into a
problem: There are only these artifacts available on the job overview page,
which where build on the last run! That's a problem because there are some
artifacts with a very low amount of changes, so they will be build rarely.
But they must be available on the job overview page too! Any ideas on how
to achieve this?

Kind regards,
Yves