You can configure the threshold for "Free Temp Space"  under Manage Jenkins
-> Manage Nodes -> Configure.
I'm not sure what the minimum threshold for swap space is.

Swap space on the Raspberry Pi seems to be a controversial topic:
http://raspberrypi.stackexchange.com/questions/70/how-to-set-up-swap-space

Regards,

Fred