Yes, this should work just fine. There is a page on the wiki that talks
about using a system as a slave for two Jenkins' instances, using it for
the way you describe would probably be similar. You would definitely have
to have different directories for each CI server on the slave. You can see
[1] for info on using a computer with multiple masters.

slide

1 -
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Distributed+builds#Distributedbuilds-RunningMultipleSlavesontheSameMachine

Website: http://earl-of-code.com