From: Jmata <jmat...@gmail.com<mailto:jmat...@gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, February 18, 2014 at 3:18 PM
To: "jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com<mailto:jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com>"
<jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com<mailto:jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com>>
Subject: Svn Credentials

Hey Guys,
Having an SVN issue..
So here is my problem, I have about 500 jobs in my Jenkins Master. All my jobs
are failing because I need to enter our svn username and password, I really
don't want to do this process for all 500 jobs under the configure option.
Is there a way I can just use one global password for SVN? I did put the creds
under Configure System> Global SVN Publisher but that didn't seem to work.
Any Ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks