Hi

Using Jenkins to execute some scripts in a continuous integration task.
I have a job who copies some files to a folder, the name of the folder is
dynamically created.  I wish to get the name of the folder.. back from my
script.

The script is executed using "windows batch command", i.e.

set scriptpath=%SCRIPT_HOME%\stage.ps1
powershell.exe "& {%scriptpath% -SOURCEFOLDERNAME %SourceFolderName%
-SOURCEPATH %SourcePath% -TARGETHOST1 %TargetHost1% -TARGETHOST2
%TargetHost2%; exit $lastexitcode}"
the ps script terminates using  return $stagingFolderName

Have tried to set the dynamic "FolderName"  as a Env variable but it's
not accessible after the ps1 is done..
#[Environment]::SetEnvironmentVariable("stagingFolderName",
$stagingFolderName, "User")
#[Environment]::SetEnvironmentVariable("stagingFolderName",
$stagingFolderName, "Process")
#[Environment]::SetEnvironmentVariable("stagingFolderName",
$stagingFolderName, "Machine")
#$env:stagingFolderName = $stagingFolderName

Im unable to find a correct syntax or way to get the folderName..

feks. Pseudo: set myVar = powershell.exe "& {%scriptpath% -SOURCEFOLDERNAME
%SourceFolderName% -SOURCEPATH %SourcePath% -TARGETHOST1 %TargetHost1%
-TARGETHOST2 %TargetHost2%; exit $lastexitcode}" --> Won't execute..

(Not using the powershell plugin for the missing error return)