I'm assuming all of these have the same parameters or are not
parameterized at all. Due to this the queue will be culled by Jenkins
such that only each unique job will appear in the queue.

Marc MacIntyre (in the thread about for loops the other day) suggested
the following to compensate for this:
Depending on your job, you'll want to add some kind of bogus parameter
to the jobs to prohibit deduplication, since Jenkins can coalesce jobs
that are run with the same parameters in the queue.  I use the current
system time in millis.

That will probably solve your problem.

Cheers,
Ben