I want to transfer files from my post build Jenkins workspace to a location
on a remote server. Build goes smoothly for all steps in the job but always
transfers 0 files.

This is the console output:

Started by user Patrick
    Building in workspace /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/20eyes Build/workspace
    Fetching changes from the remote Git repository
    Fetching upstream changes from https://github.com/project/project.git
    using .gitcredentials to set credentials
    Checking out Revision a758e0f8e534271b999a2fc8696b6fd5a3d5e500
(origin/master)
    executing script:

    cd /var/www/20eyes-web
    [SSH] exit-status: 0
    SSH: Connecting from host [dev1.remotehost]
    SSH: Connecting with configuration [dev2.remotehost] ...
    SSH: Disconnecting configuration [dev2.remotehost] ...
    SSH: Transferred 0 file(s)
    Build step 'Send files or execute commands over SSH' changed build result
to  SUCCESS
    Finished: SUCCESS

The job is configured to build after any commit is pushed to GitHub

The transfer set is: Source Files:

/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/20eyes Build/workspace/**/*

Remove prefix:

/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/20eyes Build/workspace

Please Help!!

Patrick