Hi,

Recently, I set up Jenkins for the FreeBSD project at:
https://jenkins.freebsd.org

I will be giving a short talk on the lessons that I learned,
and ask for ideas on how to best implement CI using Jenkins for the
FreeBSD project.
The presentation will be on March 13, 2014 in Mountain View, California:

http://www.meetup.com/BAFUG-Bay-Area-FreeBSD-User-Group/events/167325932/

If anyone is in the area, feel free to RSVP on the Meetup site
and attend.  It is FREE! :)

I have received a lot of help from jenkinsci-users in my efforts
to set up Jenkins.  Thank you to the community!

--
Craig