for more data - in hopes someone can help me
I looked at an old test server and noticed that while I still have all the
directories for the jobs, they don't have any of their confg.xml, etc in
the directories.  I really would like to know why a reboot would delete
everything, how to prevent that in the future (besides the obvious never
reboot) and how to fix it.

thanks